Monday, August 6, 2007

I've made JK rowling MYR164.00 richer..


yep yep yep! last sunday i went to KINO and bought stack of harry potter series.. I'm HOOKED!!!hehehehhehe... i am done with sophie kinsella's(the undomestic goddess) and dina zaman's (i am muslim) and i have decided to read harry potter the series :D. The "heavy-heavy" collection can wait.. I really am in happy mood, especially after watching "herbie:fully loaded" last saturday nite, hahahhaha.. teruja sangat-sangat. I am not sure why but all of sudden i want to bury myself in magics-fantasies-wizards kind of books. HP 1 is fun and funny, it has the karut-mengarut-marut fantasy stuff that really make me smile and laugh. I have yet to consider myself as HP fan. Let me finish HP1 first. Time will tell.. And oh! by the way, you wouldn't see HP 7 in the above pic coz I don't want to fork out addtional MYR109.9 just to buy hardcover HP 7. I better wait for next year (maybe..) for the paperback to be available. BUT.. what if i am done with all the series before next year?? I wonder if I can i wait...hmmm.. hmmm.. let's just hope the paperback will be available after i am done with HP 6.. or... i can read other book while waiting rite?? we'll see and wait..

6 comments:

sul said...

ahaha...u'r hooked! i told u...
hehe..btw, u can get cheaper HP7 dekat popular or carrefour...tu pun kalu still available arr..
MPH jual mahal...kino not sure..
housemate aku dah ada HP7..hikhik...
dia pun mcm ko arr..tetiba je beli semua series..i dun buy books, i 'pinjam' and read books...keskes

putree said...

;) hahahha.. aritu kat car4 sume dah abis la suleh.. tapela.. aku masih tak abis2 baca HP1.. ingat nak print je yg ebook ko pass tu.. tapi cam tak feel la.. hehehhe.. aku ni kalau baca suka golek2 atas katil pastu kalau cam dah busan belek2 cover.. teliti painting2 dia.. muka author ke.. hehhehe.. ebook takleh wat camtu. :p

megattaufiq said...

wow!...Borongg!

Anonymous said...

*jaw dropping!*

NoiJem said...

oitss...banyaknye buku harry...nak pinjam blh?? hehe. aku pun br nak berjinak2 di dunia harry porter. tp lom cukup budget lg nak memborong sume. currently i'm reading goblet of fire. tak abis2 lg..tebal sgt.hehe.. xpe..i'll try to squeeze my schedule so that i'll have time to read it.. camne ko blh ade masa nk baca buku2 cite ekk? share sket tips2 :)

putree said...

meh la datang kl amik buku :D. siang tak pernah baca pun, baca malam before tido. start slalu kul 11 lebey camtu. weekdays limit sampai kul 1 am je, tp kekadang terlebey sampai kul 2 am. kalau weeken pun start malam, pastu stay up la sampai kul bape pun..heheheh.. so far larat sampai kul 3 am je.