Friday, July 27, 2007

more reading

currently reading...

















I read this book when I am at my home sweet home (sulas, ni aku tak baca lagi.. heheheh)

and







I purposedly left this book at my parents so that when I lepak (which is thrice a week, sometimes more than that) at their house I will have this book to read



I have a few list of books in my bookshelf that I've yet to read and after finish reading the above books (which I regularly switch depending on my location) I am still deciding to read either












this is one of my "heavy" books collection

or
















Harry Potter 1 :) which I already bought the book yesterday (and yeah I know, I know ppl are now reading and most of them have finished the 7th but i dont care.. i am not a fan of harry potter. just want to give harrypotter a try;) ) if the 1st is a page turner, i would definitely buy the other sequels ;)


and the following is a must-read for me:

I have all the books with me now.. soo many books I want to read and soo little time. But I know i can manage that ;) . I just love reading. I am lovin' it!

2 comments:

sul said...

aha..baca..baca...jgn tak baca..
:-)
aku ade baca buku ni, boy meets girl by meg cabot...hehe..bes gak..tp untuk ko yg suka cerita complicated, hmm...perhaps tak sesuwaiii..
http://www.amazon.com/Boy-Meets-Girl-Meg-Cabot/dp/0060085452

putree said...

okes.. tq suleh.. nant aku try baca dia punya review kat amazon ;)