Monday, July 23, 2007

Series of unfortunate and fortunate events

Dear bloggie.. I am not feeling well at all today, i have this slimy thick liquid stuck in the nose.. yucky! hehhehe.. what else? hingus lee.. so not comfortable.I wish I can blow my nose as loud as i can.. but nanti sume orang dengar, so i have to really blow it with grace so it doesn't sound yuckie or irritating to anyone near me (You can find Tips: How to blow your nose? at the end of this entry ;) ). My head is a bit weng weng, my lips are chapped.. crack here and there.. i got ulcer or nyawa ikan?? apa ntah, dah lupa nama dia.. at my upper gigi rabbit/kapak gum due to the aggresive tooth brushing... it's so hurt to smile, to drink and to eat.. and once the discussion with my PM is over today .. i want to cabut and tidor.. ahhh.. besnye besnye!!

yesterday nite was another unlucky-but-then-i-got-lucky nite:))) .I had dinner at JJ food court and then I went to JJ supermarket to buy roti, hotdog , tissue and cikedis.. when I was searching for cikedis I put my hand in my right-side pants pocket and i felt that something was missing.. i checked the left-pocket and my hanphone was there. i checked the right-side pocket again.. and it was empty and at that moment to my horror i knew that i've lost my small wallet. It is the size of Identity or access card. I felt lucky because not much money in it but unlucky because my IC was in there.. I didn't mind much about the money but I wanted my IC so bad cos I was too lazy to do report and so on and on.. That particular nite I gave up easily because normally if u lost wallet,don't ever put a tiny hope that u'll get it back. But because of too lazy to to repeat the whole process of making the IC again, I urged myslef to talk to the guards and he asked me to go to the information counter. And obediently i went to search for the info counter, who knows someone kind might return my wallet back.. but before i went to the counter, i went back to the food court and did some floor and chairs inspection.. and *sigh*** i found no wallet of mine.. when I was about to step out of the food court.. I was thinking why not I ask the cleaners.. I went back in.. and i saw bunch of cleaners were having chit-chat and i asked them.. "nampak tak wallet kecik hitam.. tempat simpan duit?" and miraculously one of them took something out of his back pants pocket and tadaaa.. there was my wallett!!! I was so happy that i found my wallet and everthing inside there was still good and intact. ALHAMDULILLAH.. and thank you to the honest cleaner. keep up the good work!!

What a lucky nite!

**Think somehow my tiny wallet got slipped out of my pocket while i was eating... i blame my self for not putting it properly in my pocket. Next time, extra care ful!!


How to Blow Your Nose

Step One

Use paper facial tissues instead of cloth handkerchiefs. Germs thrive in dark, moist environments. Wadded-up hankies are a perfect breeding ground for them.

Step Two

Avoid blowing your nose too hard. Too much pressure will force infectious drainage into your ears and sinuses.

Step Three

Press one finger over one nostril.

Step Four

Blow gently through the open nostril.

Step Five

Repeat on the opposite side.

Step Six

Use tissues once, then throw them away.

Step Seven

Wash your hands. Germs will be on your fingers after you've handled your nose and your tissue. Don't spread the germs to other people or back to yourself.

Tips & Warnings

  • You'll feel most congested in the morning, after lying flat in bed all night. Wait to start blowing your nose until you've been sitting upright at least 5 or 10 minutes.

3 comments:

sul said...

oit tet, it's not nyawa ikan arrr! wahahaha..it's mata ikan! kelako tul...mueh mueh mueh

putree said...

hahahahah.. mekasih sulas kerana membetulkan aku.. masa tu tgh weng-weng.. tak bleh nak pk.. yg aku ingat ikan.. hehehhe

Ar-Rijal said...

Juz for ur info sis..blowing your nose in Australia is a pleasure.. Everyone does it loudly.. and the one who does it the loudest get the praises most ;) ok..don't take my last comment seriously.. heh..but it's true! i get "yek-yek" at first.. but now, i'm not afraid to admit that I am a fulltime nose-blower ;)