Thursday, July 19, 2007

Read, read and read..

i miss my dear friend ela.. long time haven't seen and talked to you. Hope you are in very good health. :) Lama tak bergosip2 and cerita masalah-masalah dunia skrg ni ;) and most of all.. really miss going to book shops with you cos u used to be my personal book reviewer.. hehehhehe. Though there is amazon to check on the reviews, still.. it's not the same.


Remember the author of Kite Runner? I am sure you know his 2nd book is out in the market. Tot of waiting for a small paperback.. but can't wait and i have it now with me.. before u plan to buy.. u might want to borrow from me first.. first few chapters are quite plain, cam flat je.. towards the end the storyline become more interesting.. a bit cruel. The story backgrnd is in Afghanistan, about mujaheedeen, taliban, husband kicking, slapping, punching the wives... and the list goes on...


What are you reading now? Lately asyik baca buku berat2 je.. before this book I read Survival in the Killing Fields by Haing Ngor (Author), Roger Warne. Before Survival... I read Running with Scissors by Augesten Burroughs (They have made movie based on this book and I have the DVD but i don't recommend it at all.ntah apa2.but if u want to borrow just let me know. Gwyneth Paltrow was in it.The book was fine and the weirdest book I've ever read in my 25 years). I need to exercise my laughing muscle.. do recommend me funny chick-lit books ;)


To my bro.. If I ask recommendation of books from you I know you would suggest me business and self-motivational type of books.. erkkk.. I'm just not ready yet.. hehehhehe.


4 comments:

megattaufiq said...

I'm the only person that give you comments so far..wallaa ;).. nway, that's becoz i am stucked to this computer juggling with new dermatological terms that are endless. only to take a short break by drop u some comments ;).This semester would be my hectic'est' semester. so, i'll be in front of computer most of the time. here come my lecture again ;) i recommend u to read motivational books..ahaks.. give u some thought of how some people make their life meaningful. But to some extent it's not the ONLY book. i think i might consider non-fiction book. I've read books about Salahuddin ayubi. great commander. My fren recommend me to read "Pawns in the game". A non-fiction conspiracy novel of the world. Don't have time to read yet. though i recommend this to u. http://www.amazon.com/Pawns-Game-William-Guy-Carr/dp/B0006P7ETE/ref=sr_1_2/102-9431109-5497712?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184848370&sr=1-2

sul said...

tet, try read some of sophie kinsella's. sure ko gelak guling2 sampai mata berair. hikhikhik...
try the confession of a shopaholic, then u'll get addicted :-p muehehehe...

putree said...

ala sulas.. tu aku dah baca.. apa lagi yg klako?

sul said...

hmm..ala..susah2 sangat, gi beli magazine Apo tu..mueheh..takpun ujang..hihikhi