Tuesday, July 17, 2007

are you hot-hot chicken shit? and Nuri Copter..

When I am into something, I am REALLY INTO the thing.. and the thing is blogging, hehehehe. Is it going to be "HOT HOT CHICKEN SHIT??", wellll.. we will see. Good thing is that now i can finally utilize my personal laptop which i bought last year and i still can count how many times have i been using my beloved laptop. Other than playing games, transferring data from my prev company laptop to my laptop.. hmmm.. what else??? hmmmm.. urmmm.. hahahha.. nothing?!?! and still i have the nerve and thoughts into spending my salary on MAC or VAIO?!?!hehehhehehehe..*blush* *blush* later i want to cook tomyam for dinner with glass noodle.**drooling-drooling**

By the way, I read e-NEWSPAPER (electronic NEWSPAPER) about the missing nuri copter.. so sad :( :( all 6 are dead. My prayers and fatihah go to the victims, affected family and friends.May the victims are placed together with org2 yg beriman.. AMINNN

No comments: