Friday, August 22, 2008

Azim



It sadden me every time I look at this pic

The pic was taken in the afternoon after the funeral of arwah Uda.

Uda was my uncle and he passed away from lung cancer (non-smokers).

The kid on the left is Azim, 6 years old and the youngest son of arwah Uda.

Azim woke up later that afternoon and mentioned to his mak that Abah is going back soon to buy him lots of toys.

He was so happy because all the cousins, makcik and pakcik were there at his house.

I read somewhere that young children may deny death and interpret death as a separation and not a permanent condition.

I am sure Azim was hoping his dad will come back soon to play with him.

Death is final and permanent and it hurts to think that his hope or his wish to play with his dad would never happen.

Al-fatihah to Uda..

No comments: