Monday, August 13, 2007

A not so cool weekend

Last weekend was not so cool at all cos my other half was working 24/2 and I stayed at my parents for 24/2 (hehehehe.. this short i don't think it exists anywhere which I self-defined as 24hours a day; 2 days of weekend). I did nothing at all except that I laid lazily on the sofa reading Harry Potter 2 (am now reading book 3). I was too lazy to contact my friends and lepak-lepak and on Sunday I was supposed to attend Hawa's wedding but there was no transport so i didn't go (so sorry Hawa cos I missed your reception, i am sure you loook stunning in ur kebaya/kurung.. hehehhe).

On Sunday there was no one in the house except me and lil sis and I was too lazy to cook so we headed to KLCC for lunch at 2 plus pm, both of us ordered Laksam and one ice lemon tea at Kelantan delights (recommended! sodap laksam dia). Sitting next to us was old gentleman from Switzerland. We had small chit chat and it was funny because he was quite shocked to find that we have 5 siblings (sume org swiss ni srg je kot anak dia.. i should have asked).

After done eating, we performed tawaf aimlessly in every floor (konon stress therapy but i was not stressed pon) searching for things or anything to buy. Luckily I found nothing attractive at all.. at 4 plus we headed back home with full and happy stomach (still kenyang sampai ke mlm cos laksam kuah tu was very-very thick. fatty-licious!!).

I am fasting today and am thinking of what to cook for dinner. ZZZzzzzzzzz.. lately, I am not sure what mood I am now.. it seems that I am TOOOO lazy to do anything.. i just want to go back, sleep, wake up, watch tv, eat and read. MALAS is obsessing me...... ughhhh!!!!

No comments: